Marriage and family therapy schools

McGill University offers a Master of Science (Applied) in couple and family therapy (courses taught in English), which gives access to the marriage and family therapist’s permit (issued by the OTSTCFQ) and the psychotherapist permit, issued by the Ordre des psychologues du Québec. In addition, Université Laval is in the process of development and hopes to offer a master’s program in marriage and family therapy in French in the coming years. For more information regarding training courses leading to a marriage and family therapist’s permit, visit the  «Devenir membre» section of this site.